Certain anaerobic bacteria, naturally present in your pet’s mouth, produce bad breath by releasing sulfur compounds.
Food residue (saburra) and some oral bacteria form plaque. Hardening of plaque by calcium deposits forms tartar.
Another group of oral anaerobic bacteria, the Porphyromonas, naturally present in your pet’s mouth, produces a destructive enzyme (protease): gingipain.
This enzyme, gingipain, attacks and reduces the oral natural defenses, damages dental cavities, and accentuates the proliferation of anaerobic bacteria, causing bad breath and plaque. This situation decreases the health of the gums and can cause tooth loss.
buco+ contains an exclusive ingredient that neutralizes gingipain and its toxicity.
- Balanced and 100% natural formula
- Premium Functional Ingredients
- No fillers
- Uses principles of microbiology
- Effective and clinically approved
- Ethically tested
- GMO free
- No artificial aftertaste or flavor (does not influence your pet’s food intake)
- Microencapsulated for optimal efficiency (the good probiotic bacteria present in buco+ are living microorganisms sensitive to the digestive juices of the mouth and stomach. To ensure their survival and their full effectiveness to the targeted location, our probiotics are enveloped in a protective membrane ).
Egg proteins (dehydrated egg yolks), Pharmaceutical grade prebiotic fibers, Probiotics (dehydrated cultures: Bacillus subtilisstrain FRT BSN1).